Methods and Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Racial and ethnic disparities in heart failure: current state and future directions.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2021; 36: 320-328
- CMS Framework for Health Equity.2022 (Published online April 22)
- Disparity Impact Strategy.2021 (Published online October 5)
United States Department of Health and Human Services. Social Determinants of Health. https://health.gov/healthypeople/priority-areas/social-determinants-health
- Health literacy and heart failure: a systematic review.J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2016; 31: 121-130
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Use of the Internet for Health Information: United States, 2009.National Center for Health Statistics, 2011 (Published online July)https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db66.htm#:∼:text=Research%20has%20shown%20that%2074,specific%20medical%20condition%20or%20problem
- 67.3 million in the United States spoke a foreign language at home in 2018.Center for Immigration Studies, 2022 (Accessed June 9.)
Search membership - Transplant Centers - OPTN. Accessed June 21, 2022. https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/about/search-membership/?memberType=Transplant+Centers&state=-1®ion=0
- Cognitive impairments in chronic heart failure: a case controlled study.J Card Fail. 2009; 15: 1-10
- Cognitive impairment in heart failure patients.J Geriatr Cardiol. 2014; 11: 316-328
- Non-English-language resources and readability of kidney transplant center websites in the United States.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2134236