Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor levels and outcomes in patients with heart failure.Journal of Cardiac Failure. 2022 Sep 17; (S1071-9164(22)00713-8. doi: 10.1016/j.cardfail.2022.08.010. Online ahead of print)
- Soluble urokinase receptor and chronic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1916-1925
- Soluble urokinase receptor and acute kidney injury.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 416-426
- suPAR: a new biomarker for cardiovascular disease?.Can J Cardiol. 2015; 31: 1293-1302
- Soluble urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor improves risk prediction in patients with chronic heart failure.JACC Heart Fail. 2017; 5: 268-277
- Increased plasma level of soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor is associated with incidence of heart failure but not atrial fibrillation.Eur J Heart Fail. 2014; 16: 377-383
- Charting a roadmap for heart failure biomarker studies.JACC Heart Fail. 2014; 2: 477-488
- Interpreting incremental value of markers added to risk prediction models.Am J Epidemiol. 2012; 176: 473-481