Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Angiotensin-neprilysin inhibition versus enalapril in heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 993-1004
- Sacubitril/valsartan use patterns among older adults with heart failure in clinical practice: a population-based cohort study of >25,000 Medicare beneficiaries.Eur J Heart Fail. 2022; 24 (Epub 2022 Jun 22. PMID: 35689603): 1506-1515https://doi.org/10.1002/ejhf.2572
- Treatment persistence of renin-angiotensin-aldosterone-system inhibitors over time in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.J Card Fail. 2022; 28 (Epub 2021 Aug 21. PMID: 34428591): 191-201https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cardfail.2021.08.008
- A basic study design for expedited safety signal evaluation based on electronic healthcare data.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2010; 19: 858-868
- Development and preliminary validation of a medicare claims-based model to predict left ventricular ejection fraction class in patients with heart failure.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2018; 11e004700
- Declining mortality in patients with acute renal failure, 1988 to 2002.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 1143-1150
- A propensity-score-based fine stratification approach for confounding adjustment when exposure is infrequent.Epidemiology. 2017; 28: 249-257
- Introduction to the analysis of survival data in the presence of competing risks.Circulation. 2016; 133: 601-609
- Angiotensin-neprilysin inhibition in acute decompensated heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380 (Epub 2018 Nov 11. Erratum in: N Engl J Med. 2019 Mar 14;380(11):1090. PMID: 30415601): 539-548https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1812851
- Renal outcomes in patients with systolic heart failure treated with sacubitril-valsartan or angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor/angiotensin receptor blocker.Mayo Clin Proc Innov Qual Outcomes. 2021; 5: 286-297
- Renal effects and associated outcomes during angiotensin-neprilysin inhibition in heart failure.JACC Heart Fail. 2018; 6: 489-498
- Epidemiologic characterization of heart failure with reduced or preserved ejection fraction populations identified using Medicare claims.Am J Med. 2021; 134 (Epub 2020 Oct 27. PMID: 33127370): e241-e251https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2020.09.038