Methods and Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Palliative care for people living with heart failure: European Association for Palliative Care Task Force expert position statement.Cardiovasc Res. 2020; 116: 12-27
- 2022 AHA/ACC/HFSA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure.J Card Fail. 2022; (xxxxxxxx .02.010)
- Advanced (stage D) heart failure: a statement from the Heart Failure Society of America Guidelines Committee.J Card Fail. 2015; 21: 519-534
- Decision memo for ventricular assist devices for bridge-to-transplant and destination therapy.Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. 2013;
- Referral criteria to palliative care for patients with heart failure: a systematic review.Circ Heart Fail. 2020; 13e006881
- “Not the ‘Grim Reaper Service’ ”: An assessment of provider knowledge, attitudes, and perceptions regarding palliative care referral barriers in heart failure.J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3e000544