Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term survival on LVAD support: device complications and end-organ dysfunction limit long-term success.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2022; 41: 161-170
- Cerebrovascular events in patients with centrifugal-flow left ventricular assist devices: propensity score-matched analysis from the INTERMACS Registry.Circulation. 2021; 144: 763-772
- Ischemic stroke and subsequent thrombosis within a HeartMate 3 left ventricular assist system: a cautionary tale.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 170-172
- A fully magnetically levitated left ventricular assist device final report.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1618-1627
- Postimplant phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors use is associated with lower rates of thrombotic events after left ventricular assist device implantation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e015897
- Postimplant phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor use in centrifugal flow left ventricular assist devices.JACC Heart Fail. 2022; 10: 89-100
- Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor therapy for left ventricular assist device patients: more data, more questions.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e017585
- Therapeutic augmentation of NO-sGC-cGMP signalling: lessons learned from pulmonary arterial hypertension and heart failure.Heart Fail Rev. 2022 Apr 18; (Online ahead of print)https://doi.org/10.1007/s10741-022-10239-5
- Randomized trials versus common sense and clinical observation: JACC review topic of the week.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 580-589
- Association of Improved outcomes and phosphodiesterase-5 inhibition during contemporary LVAD support: end of the beginning?.JACC Heart Fail. 2022; 10: 101-103