Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fluid restriction in patients with heart failure: how should we think?.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2016; 15: 301-304
- Liberal versus restricted fluid administration in heart failure patients.Int Heart J. 2015; 56: 192-195
- Fluid restriction in the management of decompensated heart failure: no impact on time to clinical stability.J Card Fail. 2007; 13: 128-132
- Effect of coaching to increase water intake on kidney function decline in adults with chronic kidney disease.JAMA. 2018; 319 (Available from): 1870-1871
- CCS/CHFS Heart Failure Guidelines update: defining a new pharmacologic standard of care for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 531-546
- 2021 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure developed by the task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur Heart J. 2021; : ehab368
- JCS/JHFS 2021 Guideline focused update on diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure.J Card Fail. 2021; 27: 1404-1444