Methods and Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Telehealth for uptitration of guideline-directed medical therapy in heart failure.Circulation. 2020; 142: 1507-1509
- Virtual visits for care of patients with heart failure in the era of COVID-19: a statement from the Heart Failure Society of America.J Card Fail. 2020; 26: 448-456
Sammour Y, Spertus JA, Austin BA et al. Outpatient management of heart failure during the COVID-19 pandemic after adoption of a telehealth model. JACC Heart Fail 2021;9:916–924.
- Comparison of video and telephone visits in outpatients with heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2021; 158: 153-156
- Patient use and clinical practice patterns of remote cardiology clinic visits in the era of COVID-19.JAMA Network Open. 2021; 4e214157
- Virtual outpatient heart failure care - lessons from the Covid-19 era.J Cardiac Fail. 2020; 26 (S5–S5)
- Feasibility of remote video assessment of jugular venous pressure and implications for telehealth.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 1194-1195
- Wireless pulmonary artery haemodynamic monitoring in chronic heart failure: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2011; 377: 658-666