Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Heart Association Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing; Council on Hypertension; Council on Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health; Council on Peripheral Vascular Disease; and Stroke Council. Assessing and addressing cardiovascular health in LGBTQ adults: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 142: e321-e332
- The health equity promotion model: reconceptualization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) health disparities.Am J Orthopsychiatry. 2014; 84: 653-663
- A qualitative study examining young adults' experiences of disclosure and nondisclosure of LGBTQ identity to health care providers.J Homosex. 2017; 64: 1390-1410
- Research funded by the National Institutes of Health on the health of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender populations.Am J Public Health. 2014; 104: e105-e112
- Still in the closet: the invisible minority in medical education.BMC Med Educ. 2014; 14: 171
- The availability of LGBT-specific mental health and substance abuse treatment in the United States.Health Serv Res. 2020; 55: 932-943
- Association between sexual orientation, mistreatment, and burnout among US medical students.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2036136
- Gay and lesbian physicians in training: a qualitative study.CMAJ. 2000; 162: 331-334
- Gender-affirming hormone therapy, vascular health and cardiovascular disease in transgender adults.Hypertension. 2019; 74: 1266-1274
- Demographics of heart failure in an LGBTQ community.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 689