- Chuzi S
- Reza N
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiac Failure
- Cultivating interest in heart failure careers: can we reverse the current trend? Cultivating interest in heart failure careers.J Card Fail. 2021; 27: 819-821
- Effectiveness of the advanced practice nursing interventions in patients with heart failure: a systematic review.Nurs Open. 2021; 8: 1879-1891
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of pharmacist-led transitions of care services on the 30-day all-cause readmission rate of patients with congestive heart failure.Clin Drug Investig. 2019; 39: 703-712
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2021 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 143: e254-e743
US Department of Health and Human Services. Organ procurement and transplantation network. 2021. Available at: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data/view-data-reports/national-data/#. Accessed September 11, 2021.
- Epidemiology of heart failure stages in middle-aged black people in the community: prevalence and prognosis in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e016524
- Prevalence and prognostic value of heart failure stages: an elderly inpatient based cohort study.Front Med (Lausanne). 2021; 8639453
- Progression to stage D heart failure among outpatients with stage C heart failure and reduced ejection fraction.JACC Heart Fail. 2017; 5: 528-537
- Universal definition and classification of heart failure: a report of the Heart Failure Society of America, Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology, Japanese Heart Failure Society and Writing Committee of the Universal Definition of Heart Failure.J Card Fail. 2021; (Mar 1 [Epub ahead of print])
- COCATS 4 Task Force 12: training in heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 1866-1876
- The evolving challenge of chronic heart failure management: a call for a new curriculum for training heart failure specialists.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1354-1357
- 2020 ACC/HFSA/ISHLT lifelong learning statement for advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology specialists: a report of the ACC Competency Management Committee.J Card Fail. 2020; 26: 254-269
HFSA Heart Failure Certification (HF-Cert). 2021. Available at: https://hfsa.org/professional-development/hfsa-heart-failure-certification-hf-cert. Accessed September 26, 2021.
HFA Heart Failure Certification. Certification organised by the Heart Failure Association of the ESC (HFA). 2021. Available at: https://www.escardio.org/Education/Career-Development/Certification/Heart-Failure.
- Epidemiology and cost of advanced heart failure.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2011; 54: 78-85