Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network/United Network for Organ Sharing Thoracic Organ Transplantation Committee. Proposal to Modify the Adult Heart Allocation System. [accessed March 20, 2021]. Available from: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/media/2006/thoracic_brief_201612.pdf.
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations. Title 42: Public Health. Part 121: Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. [accessed March 20, 2021]. Available from: http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=bb60e0a7222f4086a88c31211cac77d1&mc=true&node=pt42.1.121&rgn=div5#se42.1.121_18.
- OPTN/SRTR 2016 Annual Data Report: Heart.Am J Transplant. 2018;; 18: 291-362
Organ Procurememt and Transplantation Network. Modify Adult Heart Allocation 2016 2nd Round. [accessed March 20, 2021]. Available from: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/governance/public-comment/modify-adult-heart-allocation-2016-2nd-round/.
- Adults with congenital heart disease and heart transplantation: optimizing outcomes.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2014; 33: 873-877
- Wait-list outcomes for adults with congenital heart disease listed for heart transplantation in the U.S.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 908-917
- A united network for organ sharing analysis of heart transplantation in adults with congenital heart disease: outcomes and factors associated with mortality and retransplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2010; 140: 161-168
- Listing and transplanting adults with congenital heart disease.Circulation. 2011; 123: 759-767
- Impact of the new heart allocation policy on patients with restrictive, hypertrophic, or congenital cardiomyopathies.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0247789
- Advanced heart failure in adults with congenital heart disease.JACC Heart Fail. 2020; 8: 87-99
Review board (RB) guidance for adult congenital heart disease (chd) exception requests. [accessed March 20, 2021]. Available from: https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/media/2349/thoracic_guidance_201712.pdf.
- Comparison of risk factors and outcomes for pediatric patients listed for heart transplantation after bidirectional Glenn and after Fontan: an analysis from the Pediatric Heart Transplant Study.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2012; 31: 133-139
- Clinical outcomes and improved survival in patients with protein-losing enteropathy after the Fontan operation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 54-62
- Evaluating failing Fontans for heart transplantation: predictors of death.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88 (discussion 563–4): 558-563
- The Fontan circulation after 45 years: update in physiology.Heart. 2016;; 102: 1081-1086