- First cases of COVID-19 in heart transplantation from China.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2020; 39: 496-497
Why black Americans are at higher risk for coronavirus - CNN [Internet]. Available at: https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/coronavirus-black-americans-race/index.html. Accessed April 12, 2020.
Black people are dying of COVID-19 at alarming rates. Here's why. | HuffPost [Internet]. Available at: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black-people-are-dying-of-covid-19-at-alarming-rates-heres-why_n_5e8cdb76c5b62459a930512a. Accessed April 12, 2020.
- African Americans, hypertension and the renin angiotensin system.World J Cardiol. 2014; 6: 878
- Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitors in patients with Covid-19.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1653-1659
- Epidemiological, clinical and virological characteristics of 74 cases of coronavirus-infected disease 2019 (COVID-19) with gastrointestinal symptoms.Gut. 2020; 69: 1002-1009
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1054-1062
- Association of cardiac injury with mortality in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China.JAMA Cardiol. 2020 Apr 14; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Covid-19 and kidney transplantation.N Engl J Med. 2020 Apr 24; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Clinical predictors of mortality due to COVID-19 based on an analysis of data of 150 patients from Wuhan, China.Intensive Care Med. 46. 2020: 846-848