- Ponikowski P.
- Voors A.A.
- Anker S.D.
- Bueno H.
- Cleland J.G.
- Coats A.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiac Failure
- 2016 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the task force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 891-975
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing: what is its value?.JACC. 2017; 70: 1618-1636
- Value of peak exercise oxygen consumption for optimal timing of cardiac transplantation in ambulatory patients with heart failure.Circulation. 1991; 83: 778-786
- 2016 Focused update: clinical recommendations for cardiopulmonary exercise testing data assessment in specific patient populations.Circulation. 2016; 133: e694-e711
- Enhanced ventilatory response to exercise in patients with chronic heart failure and preserved exercise tolerance: marker of abnormal cardiorespiratory reflex control and predictor of poor prognosis.Circulation. 2001; 103: 967-972
- Prognostic power of ventilatory responses during submaximal exercise in patients with chronic heart disease.Chest. 2002; 121: 1581-1588
- Development of a ventilatory classification system in patients with heart failure.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2410-2417
- Prognostic impact of the addition of peak oxygen consumption to the seattle heart failure model in a transplant referral population.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2012; 31: 817-824
- Metabolic exercise test data combined with cardiac and kidney indexes, the MECKI score: a multiparametric approach to heart failure prognosis.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 2710-2718
- Effect of phosphodiesterase-5 inhibition on exercise capacity and clinical status in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2013; 309: 1268-1277
- Effect of selective heart rate slowing in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1719-1725
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing in the clinical and prognostic assessment of diastolic heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1883-1890
- Prognostic value of cardiopulmonary exercise testing in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. The Henry Ford HospITal CardioPulmonary EXercise Testing (FIT-CPX) project.Am Heart J. 2016; 174: 167-172
- Impaired pulmonary diffusion in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.JACC Heart Fail. 2016; 4: 490-498
- Mechanisms of exercise intolerance in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: the role of abnormal peripheral oxygen extraction.Circ Heart Fail. 2015; 8: 286-294
- Contribution of comorbidities to functional impairment is higher in heart failure with preserved than with reduced ejection fraction.Clin Res Cardiol. 2011; 100: 755-764
- Clinical and hemodynamic correlates and prognostic value of VE/VCO2 slope in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and pulmonary hypertension.J Card Fail. 2017; (Jul 20. pii: S1071-9164(17)30616-4)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cardfail.2017.07.397
- Pulmonary hypertension in heart failure preserved ejection fraction: prevalence, pathophysiology, and clinical perspectives.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 7: 367-377
- Pulmonary hypertension in heart failure. Epidemiology, right ventricular function, and survival.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2015; 192: 1234-1246
- Is it time to recognize a new phenotype? Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction with pulmonary vascular disease.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2874-2878
- Physiologic dead space and arterial carbon dioxide contribution to exercise ventilatory inefficiency in patients with reduced or preserved ejection fraction.Eur J Heart Fail. 2017; (Oct 8)https://doi.org/10.1002/ejhf.913
- Impact of atrial fibrillation on exercise capacity in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a RELAX trial ancillary study.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 7: 123-130
- Left atrial function dynamics during exercise in heart failure: pathophysiological implications on the right heart and exercise ventilation inefficiency.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10: 1253-1264
Editorial on article by Klaassen et al. entitled “Clinical and Hemodynamic Correlates and Prognostic Value of VE/VCO2 slope in Patients with Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction and Pulmonary Hypertension” Journal of Cardiac Failure 2017;23:777–82.
MG is supported by the Monzino Foundation Grant, Milano, Italy.